Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Moving my way up!

Well it sure has been a while since I blogged....i mean really long. But...since then I have done some more shoots and must say I am very proud of myself and how much I have accomplished in a almost of year of starting this whole passion thing in my life I call PHOTOGRAPHY!  The first photos are of a friend of mine and her family. Her daughter heidi was perfect for this shoot and I got some amazing shots!

































My most recent kid shoot was my favorite. I like to call him cowboy knaus. My friend dressed her son up in the most cutest cowboy outfit I have ever seen. The shoot took place at deanna rose farmstead. The most perfect spot for this!






1 comment:

  1. Only the cutest Cowboy on the planet!!!! You did an AWESOME job, and we had fun too!!

    ReplyDelete