Sunday, January 10, 2010

Second shooting my first wedding!

My friend Kristin has been a self taught pro photographer for 5 years. I met her when i took a few beginner photography classes at longview. She now lives in california but sure has left her wonderful name around this city. When she asked me If I wanted to second shoot a wedding with her I jumped with a quickness at the opportunity! I was instantly excited because I just knew that it would be a great learning experience and would probably open alot more doors for me. Wedding photography is my dream. I am in love with the love that two people share on their wedding day. It brings me much joy. This past saturday I was able to share The Meeks wedding day and capture some great photos that I am pretty proud of. Here are some of my favorites! ENJOY! Thanks again Kristin Joy Photography!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! You are so sweet! And more than welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe and follow your dream my friend. You're off to a great start, I believe in you and support you.

    ReplyDelete