Tuesday, February 23, 2010

School is calling.......

Well I am back to the thought of school again....and heres why: Going to an art focused school has always interested me. Before I went back to longview cc a couple of years ago I  really wanted to go to the Kansas City Art Institute until I found out that it is about 12,000 a semester. eeeeeeeek i know! I went back to longview and took a few more classes but then I got bored...The second time around I did it the correct way and finished out the semester and didnt sign up for any classes the next. I really believe I can do the basic stuff on my own so I didn't really see school helping me much but alot of  time has passed since then and I have set more goals and dreams for myself. I want to strive to be THE BEST there is out there and I WANT TO BE A FAMOUS NAME! I cannot do it without some good stuff under my belt and a photography degree. Whether or not i really need the degree is not the question. I WANT IT! I have already established that photography is my PURE PASSION in life.... the matter of this subject is where I want to go with it. I follow alot of photographers blogs and research them on a daily basis and I am in awe of all the things you can do with it. There are so many things i can see myself doing....High Fashion, travel photography, working for Island Magazine or any magazine for that matter, Celebrity photo shoots, Weddings, my own studio, freelance. So now I am looking into the Art Institues International Kansas City. I have an appointment next monday to talk with an admissions advisor. Its not as expensive as KCAI but it is costly! If I am able to get enough grants or loans and it seems to work for me I am JUMPING at this opportunity...I need something else to work hard at and keep me busy while Ryan continues to work out of town! Maybe even one day I will be living in California or New York and be that FAMOUS NAME you hear on tv! WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment