This weekend was eventful probably because I was craving new photos and it all started friday night when Ry and I headed to Tracy's new place as you saw from my previous post. Saturday was beautiful so we got up and headed to get our weekend special...starbucks of course! and then took the dog to antioch park...I really was expecting more at that park but there is so much work to be done, it looked so bare and dreadful but I did find these beautiful orange and pink flowers. Today I found another place to go but never had heard of. Its called the Overland park Arboretum and Botanical gardens...I realized this weekend that it is still early in the season so not much has been done to all these beautiful places but I still made due with what I saw and still captured a few stunners and also changed up the colors and view on a few of them. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I am pretty proud of how far I have come in a year and a half!













No comments:
Post a Comment