Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tyson and Nicki Married 8-21-2010



THE KISS
I met nicki and tyson about a year and a half ago thru my good friends bob and danielle. I have grown close to them and was instantly stoked when they asked me to shoot their wedding! Of course it made me nervous because it was gonna be my very first wedding all by myself. I second shot a wedding with my pro friend kristin back in january so I got some experience with that and learned alot from her. To be honest I get nervous before every shoot I do because my work is very important to me but once I get going  everything falls into place and I get lost in the photos. Its what I love. So here are some of my favorite photos from the wedding. Once again I impressed myself....but I do need to start being a little bit more confident. It all definitely proves me wrong once I get home, upload, and start editing. I am happy with this outcome......
Her beautiful ring

No comments:

Post a Comment