Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lets play catch up!

Hey ya its me......miss MIA. Well let me fill you in on what's been going on in CAP's world since the 4th of July.
 While I was at the lake having a grand old time....my baby (aka) my dslr fell off my tripod when I attempted to shoot firework photos. : (  BOO! Anyways it was a good thing my 4 year protection plan was still in effect so I took it best buy to see what the geek squad could do for me. I waited one week to find out that I was getting an in-store credit because they just don't waste their time on sony's that have been discontinued and of course mine was one of them. I soon realized that best buy has the WORST sony camera selection on the planet and I thought to myself what am I gonna do with this credit that I cant use. It wasn't only that....I also realized that all the cameras have changed since 2008...it no longer takes the same battery as my old one and I have TWO! The memory cards are even different. OMG!

I did some research at bestbuy.com on what sonys they did have. I discovered that my sony camcorder battery fit one of the cameras on there so I went ahead and got that one. I have only had it since monday and have yet to try it out. I think this weekend I am going to shoot more photos of Ryan and next week I am doing a just because shoot of a lady I work with's Daughter so I am looking forward to seeing what this new camera can do! I do know that it is going to take some getting use to because some of the settings and stuff are different. I got this!

NEW PHOTOS COMING SOON : )

No comments:

Post a Comment