Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The new toy has now become an addiction!

So over the weekend was labor day and we went to the lake of course! I found it to be the perfect opportunity to really test out my new lens! I am in LOVE with it just to put it lightly. Here are my newest 5 photos all in black and white! They really speak for themselves but I MUST say....Ryan has some fierce looks and eyes

I bet you want to know what this is?!

OMG...i just love the intensity! So proud to call him mine : )

The softer side

2 comments:

  1. Great captures! I love the processing you did too. What type of lens did you buy? And is that spiderweb? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much! The lens is a 50 mm 1.8 portrait and yes it is some kind of spiderweb with water dots on it.

    ReplyDelete