Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Wood family: Lots of fun & Laughter

Where to start? The Woods are a big barrel of entertainment and fun to be around! I told Tracy I would shoot her family photos for her 30th birthday. So last weekend we headed to the west bottoms in downtown kansas city...MY FAVORITE area to shoot photos I must add! Ryan came with me to assist and we all had a great time.
 This was my first big photo shoot with the new 50mm lens so I was pretty stoked to really break it in. To be honest I blew my own self away with what I was able to capture. My photography has now been taken to the next level and I couldn't be more happier about it. Everything I am hoping for is slowly coming true. There were sooooooo many great photos taken that day....Prepare for a photo OVERLOAD and as always ENJOY!




Look at those eyes! Melting hearts til the end of time 


He loves his mama








Jesse James does have a twin!







Love the focus on just her


No comments:

Post a Comment