Friday, August 10, 2012

Life: full of constant changes

MIA is probably what you would consider me for quite a while now. Life is gonna be very different for me come OCT. I cannot remember if I ever posted a blog on here about me expecting a baby but SURPRISE!!! and Its a boy! Ryan and I are expecting our first child together Oct 28, 2012 (but I have a feeling he will be early). This pregnancy has been a whirlwind of emotions and its now starting to wear me out. I am going on leave from work two months early because of it. I am so ready for him to be here.

Anyways the photo taking hasn't stopped completely for me personally but I have slowed down a lot. I am really excited though about our new edition that I will be able to photograph as much as I want. I know he is gonna be sick of my camera : )

So come next spring I have high hopes to start up my photography business again and I will be revamping the entire thing! My new goals and focus are going to be Portraits, Lifestyle, and Seniors only. I miss it so much and cannot wait to get back out there!!

So for the time being here are few personal favorite pics I have taken the past few months. Did you really think this girl could ever give up photography!?  Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment