Thursday, October 14, 2010
Fall time at the lake 2010
So I wanted to get in a weekend down at the lake this year while the leaves we changing and it was cool so we could sit by the fabulous campfire and I could get some new photos of course! There is nothing I love more than sittin by the fire with the people I love having a grand old time. Ryan and I hopped on my Aunts 4-wheeler and he took me around the housing editon. I was quite impressed with what I found and captured! Here are just a few of my favorites from the weekend
I love a good mystery bridge! I am super proud of this picture
So I wanted to get in a weekend down at the
This is what I call the "Window to the Woods"
My special creation!
I love fall colors so much
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment