Saturday, November 6, 2010

Photo 101 workshop

So my girl Danielle had some maternity and newborn photos taken a while back by the fabulous Allison Carenza. She then found out about the photo workshop she was going to be hosting on Oct 30. It would help people learn more about their cameras and a few other things like: lighting, & famous photog's. She asked me if I would like to take the workshop with her and of course I said yes! Anything that involves photography is gonna make me interested! And I also knew I could use a good photo class to help me out even more. Well this past saturday we both attended the workshop. It was an all day event and of course we all got a chance to get out and shoot downtown in the Crossroads art district! It was really my first time down in that area but was super impressed at all the photo opportunitys. If you just take time to scope it out you will find cool things to shoot! Here are some of my favorite photos from that day!









This is Jon...Allison's husband that totally modeled for us so we could take pics



This pic rocks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment