Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hayle and Chelsi 2011 senior twins: Fall Shoot

Ok so over the summer I had the chance to shoot my friend Stacey's twin girls for the first of their two shoots for Senior pictures and I must say...I ROCKED it! So when their fall shoot rolled around two weeks ago I really thought it would be hard to top the photos I shot in the summer...well I WAS WRONG! This shoot tops a lot that I have done in my eyes because I have learned even more since the workshop I attended and practice as much as I can.
Being around those two ladies really was a treat...they both are so photogenic and so in tune with each other you just know they are sisters. It really makes me wish I had one because there is no bond like it.
To Hayle and Chelsi: It was a pleasure working with you two this year. I wish you the best of luck where ever life takes you and congrats on graduating highschool in 2011!!!!

HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE PHOTOS FROM THE SHOOT:

























No comments:

Post a Comment