So my parents took Ryan and I down to the Big Cedar in Branson a couple of weeks ago. For the longest time I have wanted to stay there but apparently the good places they have to stay down there are only for deed owners. Well my parents did a tour a while back and took the option to buy points to stay at the resort. This was their second time there and lets just say we are all hooked on this place. It was absolutely beautiful and to make everything better it snowed down there before we got there! I managed to snap some great pics. Take a look.......
![]() |
| Beautiful Cardinal |
![]() |
| View from our bedroom window |
![]() |
| Ryan's window message to me! |
![]() |
| Mallard ducks are so beautiful |
![]() |
| Amazing view! |
![]() |
| Reflection |
![]() |
| Ryan in deep thought on the ride home |















No comments:
Post a Comment