Well yesterday we had the BLIZZARD of the decade! Kansas City hasnt seen that kind of snow in a very long time. I left work early yesterday because I knew it was gonna be a bad drive home if I waited the whole day and my car is somewhat of a low rider to the ground.
Anyways i sat at home yesterday and made a scarf & a tutu while I watched the snow. But if you know me well I also took it as a opportunity to break out the cam and snap some new photos!! Here is what I was able to get without getting the camera too wet! I also got a few today but couldnt stay out very long. It is way too cold out!
 |
| Way cool |
 |
| Definitely a die-hard bird out in the mess |
 |
| Ryan dug out holes for the nostrils but the rest was already there. See the nose, mouth, & chin? |
These pictures are great!
ReplyDelete