Monday, March 21, 2011

Its been a while....but new things are comin!

Well here I am....it's been a little while and a super long winter. A lot has been going on over here in Christine land.  I purchased some new studio equipment so I can FINALLY do inside fun shoots here at my apt. We also moved into a new place two weeks ago and I got all my stuff set up! I am pretty excited about this because now I can play around with wherever my imagination takes me photo wise. I am now in the process of organizing a spring/easter mini session day in april that I will host here at my apt. It will be limited to 12 spots. This will be my first time doing this kind of thing but I have high hopes and think I will do great! I also have a maternity shoot lined up for this weekend and soon will have that sweet little baby girl to photograph also! My hopes and dreams are falling into place and I cannot wait to see what this year has in store for me. Spring is here and I couldnt be more happy! See you soon
A little sneak peek at my new setup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment