Spring is here! Its photo time!!!!!!!!
I am hosting a easter/spring mini photo session day. The sessions are limited to 10 spots and will run every 30 min from 11-4 on Saturday April 16th.
I will have props and a few different tutu's for girls to wear so bring an extra shirt and leggings if you want tutu pics. The colors are yellow, spring blue, pink, and purple.
Your kids will get a special treat bag at the end of their session!!
****Packages:
A: $25 (1- 8x10, 1-5x7, and 4 wallets)**
B: $50 (same as pkg A + 5 edited images on a cd)**
C: $75 (same as pkg A + 10 edited images on a cd)**
D: $100 (2-8x10, 2-5x7, 8 wallets, All images on a cd up to 25 + a special easter/spring picture frame)**
**Price reflects up to two children. Add $5 more per additional child
****These packages and prices are for this special event only.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW! (X=Spot filled)
11-X
11:30-
12-
12:30-
1-
1:30-
2-
2:30-
3-
3:30-
Once you reserve your spot I will send you my address.

No comments:
Post a Comment