Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First newborn photo shoot: Payton-11 days old

So during Elaina's pregnancy I talked her into letting me do her baby's photos when she arrived. After all, doing a newborn photo shoot was next in line for me since I hadn't had the chance at one yet. So I gathered a lot of fun props to use, made a baby hammock, and soaked in as much info I could from other photographers on facebook by asking questions, and looking at other photos.
 Her original due date was for May 14th but they went ahead and bumped her up to the 6th and were gonna induce because it was really taking a toll on her. Well Payton decided the she wanted to come even earlier. April 28th, 2011 at 4 am to be exact weighing in at 5lbs, 12oz and 18.5 inches long! This past monday I had the privilege of meeting the little princess for the first time and shooting some pretty awesome photos!! Here is a sneak peak of this adorable little girl:




















No comments:

Post a Comment