So this post should have been before the downtown shoot but I got super excited to show off those photos! Anyways....over the weekend Ryan and I went downtown discovering in the west bottoms. Never in all my 20+ years of living in kansas city have I been down there for a long period of time except for haunted houses and that was at night of course. Its kinda spooky...even in the day time! Heather wanted vintage like photos of her daughter and family so what better place to find that then downtown. I took my camera along in case I came across something to shoot. Well I found lots of things of course and who better to use as my practice person than Ryan. We have been together almost three years and I never have taken photos of him. He wouldnt tell you this but I think he is a natural and loves having his picture taken....I think he is ready to plan his next shoot! HAHA. Check out some of the shots I captured of him. Such a hottie!
 |
| MY FAVORITE! This is getting blown up BIG! |
 |
| His favorite! |
No comments:
Post a Comment