Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Knaus Kids Christmas Shoot

So this year has actually been my first year with real photo studio equipment and I was dying to shoot some cute christmas photos of kids so I asked Elaina if I could practice on her two sweet little munchkins. I have done quite a few shoots with them and just love the time i get to spend with them. Since I don't have my own kids yet, its great having a friend with little ones that I can always practice with. Here are some of the fabulous photos I captured that day. WARNING: The cuteness will melt your heart!


All that blue just makes her eyes pop!

We had alot of fun with the bows!



My FAVORITE picture taken to date! I am planning on making this a huge canvas for the studio : )

I call this "Vintage Baby"

That expression is priceless

I call this " Angel Baby"

Would you like an ornament!? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment