So I copied last years goals and now I am going to reflect on them and state the new goals I have set for 2012:
1. Purchase a brand new SLR. (my current one was discontinued a little while ago and I see no point in purchasing anything for it espically since the technology keeps on truckin along at lightning speeds!!! Im not sure if I will change brands or not though.
(well I broke my first SLR at the lake on the concrete so I did gain a brand new camera but it isnt the ultimate camera I want...rumor has it that sony might come out with some pretty awesome ones this year. I also bought my first portrait lens and am completely in love with it. The next two I want are the fisheye, and 50mm 1.4!!)
2. Start and possibly finish the Paul Mitchell Hair school. ( I would love to be able to offer Hair and Make up services for future photo shoots!! )
(Not sure If I will ever follow through on this goal...I might be changing my route of photography this year. Im starting to think outdoor/landscape photography is my calling!)
3. Get my website up and running by the end of the summer. ( I have my special graphic designer friend who is helping with all the goodies like that. It will also depend on what she has going on but by the end of 2011 would be ok too!)
This hasnt happened and its still a work in progress....I have my current blog site that works pretty well for now. I will be looking into other options this year!
4. To grow my clients and facebook followers to at least 300. (I would love for it to be at 500!!!)
(this has happened! I am currently at 407 but I have definitely realized that numbers dont matter. quality over quantity for sure!)
And last but not least......
5. I want to think of more ways to get my name out there. (I just recently got my personalized license plate so be on the look out for CAPHOTO on the road! : )
I need to get better at just getting out there and pushing myself to new heights!!
( In 2011 I purchased a advertisement sticker for the back window on my car. Still have yet to get a call from that but I will be working on other options in 2012!)
2012 GOALS: THE TOP 5
1: Take a travel photo workshop. There is one in may in UTAH that I have my heart set on with Richard Bernebe Photography. Shooting there is one of my big dreams. The rock landscapes are AMAZING!
2: Make some new photography purchases: IPad or Macbook air, lenses, An epiphanie bag and blow up some photos into gallery wraps for the studio!
3: To shoot at least 3 weddings (on my own or second shooting,I will do anything for more exposure)
4: To gain more clients through facebook and advertising. I WILL find a way.
5: To have a full blown website up by Dec 31, 2012
CHEERS TO AN AMAZING NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment